Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Butterflies

Dear Macey,
  I know I'm behind on writing. I want so much to keep up with everthing so one day I can share with you the journey that led us to you. But, so many times I feel like I need to have something profound or eloquent to say. I can't find the words to express what is happening right then, so I don't write at all. I know one day I will regret that, so I am just going to tell it ilke it is from now on. If it comes out beautiful, then super, if not, then at least you will know I tried :)
  So, what brings be to write, right now? We are hours away from knowing our official number on the waiting list! Everybit of paperwork, forms, letters, notaries, seals, signatures, recommendations, stamps, money orders and mostly prayers, are behind us! Huge Milestone! This is where our "wait" for you officially begins. It took 8 months and a lot of leg work to get to this point. Everybit of it already worth it, and we haven't even met you, but already we love you.
  Our Dossier was tracked today and it was confirmed that our agency has it now. This means... 1) It cleared the State Department in Washington D.C. with no issues or flaws 2) It cleared the Ethiopian Embassy with no issues or flaws 3) It has made it back to Michigan to our agency. In the next day or two it will be on it's way to Ethiopia. I have butterflies as I wait for the call/email that will mean we start our wait for you. I've never been so excited to have to wait. Not that we want to wait for you, but we know everyday we wait is one day closer to the day we finally get to hold you!
 We love you already Macey!

No comments:

Post a Comment